Traditional Chinese Medicine
Founded in late 1985, we were one of the pioneers in doing TCM pediatric massage. Shandong TCM started out in Blk 106 Clementi St 12 (off Sunset Way) #01-52 & #01-54. Later, we moved to Jurong East in 2005 due to redevelopment of Sunset Way.
Shandong TCM treats patients through Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Shandong TCM treats a wide spectrum of ailments:
1) Pediatrics (children health for example hand-food-mouth disease, chicken pox, cough and flu, colic, stomach ache, diarrhea, constipation, loss of appetite, newborn jaundice, thyroid disorders, diabetics, improve immune system etc)
2) Gastrointestinal (acid reflux, indigestion, constipation, diarrhea, loss of appetite etc)
3) Gynecology and Andrology (infertility, men’s and women’s health)
4) Dermatology (skin problems such as eczema, sensitive skin, hives, herpes-zosters shingles, psoriasis etc)
5) Traumatology (pain management)
6) Oncology (cancer management and after care)
7) Respiratory (cough, blocked nose, asthma, rhinitis, sinusitis etc)
8) Urogenital (urinary tract infection, urinary incontinence, prostate gland enlargement etc)
9) Endocrinology (diabetics, obesity, cholesterol disorders, thyroid disorders etc)
On top of taking herbal chinese medicine, Shandong TCM offers a variety of external treatment methods:
- Children massage/ infant massage/ child tuina a.k.a Pediatric Tuina
- Medicinal plasters
- Herbal Vapour Therapy
- Herbal Cupping
- Medicinal Bath
With external therapy, you can give your children an alternative to consuming medicine.